Brian S. Schiller, co-founder and partner of Schiller McMahon, provides dedicated and comprehensive representation in the areas of civil litigation (including civil rights and personal injury law), DUI defense and business litigation/transactions. In these capacities, Mr. Schiller enjoys a sizeable and diverse caseload as he strives to be one of the rare attorneys who can turn his hand to, and experience success in, many legal disciplines.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Schiller gained valuable trial experience as an Assistant Prosecutor in Union County, New Jersey. It was at that time that Mr. Schiller met Joshua F. McMahon, where the two served on the same trial team in 2012 before the Honorable Joseph P. Donohue, J.S.C. During his tenure as an Assistant Prosecutor, he tried over twenty-five cases to verdict and boasted a remarkable conviction rate. Since fulfilling his public duty representing the citizens of the state of New Jersey, Mr. Schiller has transitioned his focus to the representation of injured victims throughout the state.
Mr. Schiller employs a strategic, creative and comprehensive approach tailored to achieve success for his clients on a case-by-case basis. He is well known for his dedication to success and client satisfaction. Since the firm’s inception in April of 2015, Mr. Schiller has been instrumental in obtaining over $2.5 million in settlements and verdicts for the firm’s clientele.
In 2015 and 2016, Mr. Schiller was chosen as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers, a feat earned by less than 2.5% of the attorneys in New Jersey. In addition, in April of 2016, Mr. Schiller became the youngest Certified Criminal Trial Attorney in the state of New Jersey.
- New York, 2010
- New Jersey, 2010
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2010
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Criminal Trial Attorney
- 2016 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2015 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2015 Top 100 National Trial Lawyers
Seton Hall University, J.D., 2009
Johns Hopkins University, B.A., Psychological and Brain Sciences, 2006
- Quarterback, Johns Hopkins University Football
- Recipient of the 2005 David C. Budzik Memorial Award – Unsung Hero
- Schiller & Pittenger, P.C., Associate, 2012 – 2015
- Union County Prosecutor’s Office, Assistant Prosecutor, 2010 -2012
- Honorable Paul DePasquale, J.S.C., Law Clerk, 2009 – 2010
- Hudson County Prosecutor’s Office, Law Intern, 2009-2010
- Honorable Katharine Sweeny Hayden, United States District Court – New Jersey, Law Intern, 2007