New Jersey Traffic Offense Attorneys
In today’s service-based and information economy, the ability to be mobile is critically important to a person being able to economically support themselves or their families.
At Schiller McMahon, we recognize that most citizen-law enforcement interaction takes place at the municipal court level for motor vehicle or traffic offenses, including:
- DWI (N.J.S.A. 39:4-50)
- Refusal (N.J.S.A. 39:4-50.2)
- Speeding (N.J.S.A. 39:4-98)
- Reckless driving (N.J.S.A. 39:4-96)
- Careless driving (N.J.S.A. 39:4-97)
- Driving while suspended (N.J.S.A. 39:3-40)
- Leaving the scene of an accident (N.J.S.A. 39:4-129)
- Failure to exhibit or possess a valid license, registration or insurance (N.J.S.A. 39:3-4)
Many of these offenses carry high points, fines, and insurance surcharges, with some even carrying mandatory and lengthy periods of license suspension. Drivers should be aware that should your driving record accrue 12 points at any given time, the New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) will automatically suspend your right to drive.
At Schiller McMahon, our comprehensive, detail-oriented approach to every case minimizes or eliminates fines, penalties, surcharges and license suspensions. We know, for many of our clients, whether it be traveling to work, childcare or taking care of an elderly relative, a valid driver’s license is incredibly important.
If you or a loved one has been issued a motor vehicle summons for any traffic offense in the State of New Jersey, contact Schiller McMahon to schedule a free consultation at our office.